Save time and effort with this free collection of organizational charts for your PowerPoint presentations or documents. Ready and easy-to-use.
An organizational chart (aka organization chart, org chart, organigram, or organogram) is a diagram that displays the structure of an organization and the relationship hierarchy.
Several template examples are already available -and very easy to use, via the SmartArt graphic dialog box in PowerPoint. But what if you needed more creative, premium-quality and carefully crafted design options?
This selection of 37 pre-designed organizational charts with completely editable creative graphics will not just save you a lot of time and effort, but they will also look great in your PPTX decks.
2 size layouts are available for your convenience: standard (4:3 screen ratio) and widescreen (16:9).
The document ‘Organizational Charts for PowerPoint’ features:
- 37 pre-designed unique, clean and professional slides
- Fully editable content (graphics and text) via PowerPoint – No Photoshop needed!
- Some templates have been created with SmartArt graphics
- Aspect ratios: Standard (4:3), Widescreen (16:9)
- Format: PowerPoint (.PPTX) – created with PowerPoint 2016
Free fonts used:
- Calibri (System font)
- Open Sans