Free timeline infographics templates for PowerPoint. Ready-to-use professional design templates for your presentations. 15 creative slides.
These 100% editable horizontal timeline examples are suitable to illustrate order or chronology of historical events and trends. They are also great for project timelines (like Gantt), processes or workflows charts.
Examples are using a 6 year historical events timeline.
This PPTX document contains 15 free PowerPoint templates, including: simple or more complex graphic layouts, SmartArt examples, using original infographic elements (ex. Road map) and other graphics, like hand drawn arrows, map location pins and icons.
2 size layouts available: standard (4:3 screen ratio) and widescreen (16:9).
From simple to creative infographic timeline examples:
The ‘Timeline Infographics Templates for PowerPoint’ features:
- 15 pre-designed unique, clean and professional slides
- Fully editable content
- SmartArt graphics
- All objects are 100% vector. Easy to customize style (e.g., fills, outline, effects and scale) without quality loss
- Modern, attractive and professional colors
- Aspect ratios: Standard (4:3), Widescreen (16:9)
- FREE font used: Open Sans, Lucida Handwriting (System font – available here), FontAwesome (for the icons)
- Format: PowerPoint (.PPTX)
Slide size: standard (4:3)
Slide size: widescreen (16:9)
Google Slides preview:
(To use this template with Google Slides, first download the .PPTX theme on your desktop, and then import it in Google Slides – read tutorial)