Free Gantt charts and project timelines templates for PowerPoint. Professional looking presentation templates.
Use these remarkable high-quality design charts to track visually and communicate project information and planning.
Gantt Charts and Project Timelines are 2 different yet close project planning tools to visualize project management timelines.
This 100% free to download PowerPoint (PPTX) document comes with 11 pre-designed slides with ready to use graphics. It contains a complete range of templates: years, 12 months, 6 months, 3 months, printable blank version, and project timelines examples.
2 size layouts available (4:3 and 16:9 HD).
Gantt Charts versus Project Timelines:
The ‘Gantt Charts and Project Timelines for PowerPoint’ features:
- 11 pre-designed unique, clean and professional slides
- Fully editable content: uses tables and shapes
- All objects are 100% vector. Easy to customize style (e.g., fills, outline, effects and scale) without quality loss
- Modern, attractive and professional colors
- Aspect ratios: Standard (4:3), Widescreen (16:9)
- FREE font used: Open Sans
- Format: PowerPoint (.PPTX)
Slide size: standard (4:3)
Slide size: widescreen (16:9)
Google Slides preview:
(To use this template with Google Slides, first download the .PPTX theme on your desktop, and then import it in Google Slides – read tutorial)
6 thoughts on “Gantt Charts and Project Timelines for PowerPoint”
Many thanks for this. Appreciate this to no end!
Many thanks, very helpfull, lots of appreciation.
I can’t afford to buy you coffee guys, but thank you very much, I really appreciate it
thank you very much you are an angel …GOD bless You
Thank you very much! you save my life.