Free premium-quality collection of ready and easy-to-use cycle diagrams for your PowerPoint presentations.
Cycle diagrams, AKA process cycles, are a type of graphic design that show how a series of events are related to one another (interact) repeatedly: one step follows another in a repeating cycle which doesn’t really have a start and/or a proper end.
The cycle diagrams show a continuing and recurring sequence of stages, tasks, or events (usually) in a circular flow.
The free PPTX document contains a selection of 55 custom-made slides and editable cycle diagrams, with creative graphics and text placeholders.
Pick your cycle diagram from a complete range of design options and from 2 stages and up to 9 stages.
2 size layouts are available for your convenience: standard (4:3 screen ratio) and widescreen (16:9).
The document ‘Cycle Diagrams for PowerPoint’ features:
- 55 pre-designed unique, clean and professional slides
- Fully editable content (graphics and text) via PowerPoint – No Photoshop needed!
- Some templates are created with the SmartArt Graphic function
- Includes some editable icons taken from the Microsoft Office 365 icon library
- Aspect ratios: Standard (4:3), Widescreen (16:9)
- Format: PowerPoint (.PPTX) – created with PowerPoint 2016
Free fonts used:
- Calibri (System font)
- Arial (System font)