3D Block Layers for PowerPoint
Take full advantage of the 3D Rotation function from PowerPoint with this free collection of 3D block layers infographics. Ready and easy-to-use.
Versatile collection of vertically-stacked cuboid infographics made with 3D-Format and 3-D Rotation PowerPoint functions.
Use these graphics in your presentation for different purposes, like a vertical:
- block list: to show blocks of information,
- process: to show a progression or sequential steps in a task, process, or workflow,
- table of content,
The free PPTX document contains a selection of 30 custom-made slides and editable diagrams, with creative graphics and text placeholders.
5-layer block options are offered (3 to 7 stacked blocks), and 6 design variants for each. With text placeholders.
2 size layouts are available for your convenience: standard (4:3 screen ratio) and widescreen (16:9).
The document ‘3D Block Layers for PowerPoint’ features:
- 30 pre-designed unique, clean and professional slides
- Fully editable content (graphics and text) via PowerPoint – No Photoshop needed!
- Graphics created with the 3-D Format & 3-D Rotation functions
- Includes some editable icons taken from the Microsoft Office 365 icon library
- Aspect ratios: Standard (4:3), Widescreen (16:9)
- Format: PowerPoint (.PPTX) – created with PowerPoint 2016
Free font used:
- Calibri (System font)