Free PowerPoint templates of the famous 4Ps Marketing Mix and extended models: 5Ps, 6Ps and 7Ps. The diagrams consist of colored circular shapes for each ‘P’ (central idea being the ‘Marketing Mix’ name). Contains 7 slides.
The Marketing Mix model, or marketing strategy (also known as the 4 P’s) is widely used by marketers as a tool to assist in implementing the marketing strategy. Managers use this conceptual framework to attempt to generate the optimal response in the target market by blending 4 (to 7) variables in an optimal way.
- 4P’s of marketing (McCarthy, 1960): combination of product, price, place (distribution) and promotion.
- Judd (1987) proposes a fifth P (people).
- Kotler (1986) adds political power and public opinion formation to the Ps concept.
- Booms and Bitner (1980) add 3 Ps (participants, physical evidence and process) to the original 4 Ps to apply the marketing mix concept to service.
Presentation Package includes:
- 7 pre-designed slides
- Editable graphics (to easily customize colors and size)
- Fonts Used: Calibri, Calibri Light
- Format available: PowerPoint 2007-2013 (.PPTX)
- Licence: Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported (CC BY-NC-SA 3.0)