Introduce yourself or your team with this free collection of ‘meet the team’ templates for your PowerPoint presentations. Ready and easy-to-use.
These templates will help you showcasing a single teammate or a whole team, along with their photos, individual responsibilities, achievements and any information that could be relevant.
Use these templates as is, or as inspiration!
They can be located at the beginning of your presentation, as an introduction/welcome but also at the end, as a contact information slide.
This PPTX document contains a selection of 24 custom-made slides with completely editable creative graphics and text placeholders.
Different design options are offered: for 1, 2 or many more people, with data-driven charts (used for the skills), and from basic to more creative layouts.
2 size layouts are available for your convenience: standard (4:3 screen ratio) and widescreen (16:9).
The document ‘Meet The Team Templates for PowerPoint’ features:
- 25 pre-designed unique, clean and professional slides
- Fully editable content (graphics and text) via PowerPoint – No Photoshop needed!
- Includes data-driven charts (can be edited using the built-in diagram function of PowerPoint)
- The photos used are not included
- Aspect ratios: Standard (4:3), Widescreen (16:9)
- Format: PowerPoint (.PPTX) – created with PowerPoint 2016
Free fonts used:
- Calibri (System font)
- Arial (System font)
- Ink Free (System font)