3D Ring Diagrams for PowerPoint
Free collection of 3D ring diagrams with stages for your PowerPoint presentations. Ready and easy-to-use.
Illustrations of 3D donuts (also known as doughnuts) with a complete set of options/variants:
- 5 graphic design styles
- with 2 to 6 stages, evenly distributed
Use these 3D ring diagrams in your presentations:
- As a cycle diagram: to show how a series of events interact repeatedly through a cycle
- To show how individual parts form a whole
- To show the relationship to a central idea (text or icon can be added to the blank center)
- To illustrate 2 to 6 ideas or concepts
The diagrams are completely editable:
These handcrafted diagrams are completely editable, meaning that the color of each stage is very easy to customize.
This PPTX document contains a collection of 25 custom-made slides with completely editable creative graphics and text placeholders.
2 size layouts are available for your convenience: standard (4:3 screen ratio) and widescreen (16:9).
The document ‘3D Ring Diagrams for PowerPoint’ features:
- 25 pre-designed unique, clean and professional slides
- Fully editable content (graphics and text) via PowerPoint – No Photoshop needed!
- Includes editable icons from the Microsoft Office 365 icon library
- Aspect ratios: Standard (4:3), Widescreen (16:9)
- Format: PowerPoint (.PPTX) – created with PowerPoint 2016
Free fonts used:
- Calibri (System font)
- Arial (System font)