3D Cube Diagram for PowerPoint and Keynote
Free 3D cube diagram for PowerPoint and Keynote. Ready-to-use professional graphics for your presentations. 10 powerful slides.
Design represents a Rubik’s cube with 8 colorful cubes (7 cubes are visible).
These fully editable graphics can be used for illustrating different options or concepts (up to 7). It will also perfectly highlight problem solving, team work or processes.
This PPTX + Keynote document contains 10 free pre-designed templates.
2 size layouts available: standard (4:3 screen ratio) and widescreen (16:9).
The presentation package includes ready-to-use editable slides:
The ‘3D Cube Diagram for PowerPoint and Keynote’ document features:
- 10 pre-designed unique, clean and professional slides
- Fully editable content: graphics and text
- All objects are 100% vector. Easy to customize style (e.g., fills, outline, effects and scale) without quality loss
- Modern, attractive and professional colors
- Aspect ratios: Standard (4:3), Widescreen (16:9)
- FREE font used: Open Sans, Calibri
- Formats: PowerPoint (.PPTX) and Keynote (.KEY)
Slide size: standard (4:3)
Slide size: widescreen (16:9)
Google Slides preview: