- You can use for free our templates downloaded on Showeet.com for your personal or commercial projects as long as they are attributed to their author in the definitive project (for e.g., “designed by Showeet.com”).
- You can modify our templates to fit your purposes.
- However, you cannot resell or distribute our templates (full or parts).
- And we are not legally liable for any misuse of our resources (see Disclaimer).
All materials including the organization and presentation of such material on this website are the property of Showeet.com and its licensors and may be protected by intellectual property laws including laws relating to copyrights, trade-marks, trade names, internet domain names, and other similar rights.
You ARE allowed to:
- Use our templates for personal or commercial presentations or prints;
- Download, edit, and customize our templates for your own needs.
By “templates” we mean any material for presentation or slides producing software (for e.g., PowerPoint, Google Slides) provided on Showeet.com, including either full document or only parts of them.
You ARE NOT allowed to:
- Republish or redistribute our templates (including republication on another website or database), offline or online and even for free;
- Sell, rent or sub-license our templates (unedited or modified version);
- Include/bundle our templates within your products and sell them. That means that you cannot use any resources* from Showeet.com to create a template to be sold on marketplaces (like GraphicRiver, Creative Market, Etsy…). They can only be used for personal and commercial projects.
* Any files downloaded from the site Showeet.com
These above restrictions apply:
- Either for full templates or for some parts (e.g., an individual shape, a diagram, etc. designed by Showeet);
- Either for original format or any other converted (from the original) format (e.g., Keynote, WMF, PDF, SVG, PSD, etc.)
Also you MAY NOT:
- Hotlink (i.e., make a direct link to) any content hosted on Showeet.com. That includes download files and images. If you would like to share one of our resources, you can share the link to the specific resource page on Showeet.com and use the preview / featured images.
And every time you use our templates, you MUST:
- ALWAYS give appropriate credit to Showeet.com.
The copyright statement we require you to include when you use our material is:
“© Copyright Showeet.com” or “Designed by Showeet.com”
Revisions to the Terms:
*Updated and effective: March 22, 2017