You ARE allowed to:
- Use our templates for personal or commercial presentations or prints;
- Edit, and customize our templates for your own needs.
By “templates” we mean any material provided on showeet.com, including either full document or only parts of them
You ARE NOT allowed to:
- Republish or redistribute our templates (including republication on another website or database) , offline or online and even for free;
- Sell, rent or sub-license our templates (unedited or modified version);
- Include/bundle our templates within your products and sell them.
These above restrictions apply:
- Either for full templates or for some parts (e.g., an individual shape, a diagram, etc. designed by Showeet);
- Either for original format or any other converted (from the original) format (e.g., Keynote, WMF, PDF, SVG, PSD, etc.)
Also you MAY NOT:
- Claim that you designed our templates;
- Hotlink (i.e., make a direct link to) any contents hosted on Showeet.com. That includes the download files and images. If you would like to share one of our resources you can share the link to the specific resource page on Showeet.com and use the preview / featured images.
And every time you use our templates, you MUST:
- ALWAYS give appropriate credit to Showeet.com.
The copyright statement we require you to include when you use our material is:
“© Copyright Showeet.com” or “Designed by Showeet.com”
Revisions to the Terms:
*Updated: June 3,2015 –