Ideas Infographics for PowerPoint
Free collection of ideas infographics for your PowerPoint presentations. Ready and easy-to-use.
The concept of ‘Ideas’ is commonly described using metaphors.
Bright light bulbs and brains are widely used as visual metaphors to illustrate ideas. But these images are also strongly associated with: mind, brainstorming, thinking, insights, invention, innovation, creativity, for example.
Therefore, you could find many opportunities to use these graphics in your presentation!
This PPTX document contains a selection of 24 custom-made slides with completely editable creative graphics and text placeholders.
2 size layouts are available for your convenience: standard (4:3 screen ratio) and widescreen (16:9).
The document ‘Ideas Infographics for PowerPoint’ features:
- 24 pre-designed unique, clean and professional slides
- Fully editable content (graphics and text) via PowerPoint – No Photoshop needed!
- Includes data-driven charts (can be edited using the built-in diagram function of PowerPoint)
- Includes some editable icons taken from the Microsoft Office 365 icon library
- Aspect ratios: Standard (4:3), Widescreen (16:9)
- Format: PowerPoint (.PPTX) – created with PowerPoint 2016
Free fonts used:
- Calibri (System font)
- Arial (System font)