Free cycles and processes for PowerPoint and Google Slides presentations. Collection of circular and linear diagrams, with 2 to 6 options. Editable and easy to customize graphics.
Are you one of these presentation designers that spend hours browsing Internet websites looking for the perfect diagram for your slides?
A perfect diagram is the one that you can use it out of the box with minimum edition.
As a matter of fact, this collection a free cycle and process diagram will suit most of your needs. No doubt about that!
Indeed, this set contains 10 creative, exclusive, and fully editable infographics, with text placeholders.
And whether you need to showcase 2, or up to 6 events, the cycle or process you need is right there.
The design is modern yet clean and professional. A thick colorful line depicts the flow while an inner arrow (triangle) emphasizes movement or direction. In addition, a light gradient creates a nice shadow effect.
The document ‘Cycles & Processes for PowerPoint and Google Slides’ features:
- 10 pre-designed unique, clean and professional slides
- Fully editable content (graphics and text) via PowerPoint – No Photoshop needed!
- Aspect ratio: Widescreen (16:9)
- Formats: PowerPoint (.PPTX) – created with PowerPoint Microsoft 365 and optimized for Google Slides (Cf. preview and access link below)
Free fonts used:
- Calibri, Calibri Light (System fonts)
Google Slides preview:
Open and use the Google Slides document
3 thoughts on “Cycles & Processes for PowerPoint and Google Slides”
A little bit too simple but can be useful nevertheless. Thank you
Great slides and it helps to solve my last minutes issue
cool, very beautiful