Table of Content Templates for PowerPoint and Keynote
Free collection of table of contents and agenda templates for PowerPoint and Keynote. Ready-to-use editable templates for your presentations. 41 must-have slides for your presentations.
Some presentations require that you show your audience a table of contents or agenda. Strangely enough, unlike Microsoft Word, PowerPoint (still) does not feature any built-in tool that automatically creates your table of contents. And if you always spend like me some valuable time just thinking how you are going to illustrate your table of contents, this collection of templates is definitely a perfect starting point.
This PPTX + Keynote documents contain 41 free pre-designed templates. Pick-up your template among different graphic options: from classic to modern layout styles, with numeric lists, creative diagrams, timeline formats, data-driven chart or SmartArt hierarchy graphics, vertical or horizontal design…
2 size layouts available: standard (4:3 screen ratio) and widescreen (16:9).
The presentation package includes a complete collection of ready-to-use editable slides:
The ‘Table of Content Templates for PowerPoint and Keynote’ document features:
- 41 pre-designed unique, clean and professional slides
- Fully editable content: graphics and text
- All objects are 100% vector. Easy to customize style (e.g., fills, outline, effects and scale) without quality loss
- Modern, attractive and professional colors
- Aspect ratios: Standard (4:3), Widescreen (16:9)
- FREE font used: Calibri (System font)
- Formats: PowerPoint (.PPTX) and Keynote (.KEY)
Slide size: standard (4:3)
Slide size: widescreen (16:9)
Google Slides preview: