Mind Map Templates for PowerPoint
Turn your large list of monotonous information into a powerful and creative visual mapping.
Free premium-quality collection of mind map templates for your PowerPoint presentations.
Mind maps are used to visually centralize and organize information and specifically when a main (central) idea is associated with many other parts or sub-parts.
You can use mind maps for centralizing a lot of ideas, words, concepts, tasks. Great for thinking process, brainstorming, problem-solving, rational analysis and decision making.
The free PPTX document contains a selection of 25 custom-made and editable mind map diagrams. Pick your mind map among a complete range of option designs like hierarchical diagrams, SmartArt graphics, with editable symbols (brain, clouds, light bulb, tree or roots for examples), etc.
2 size layouts are available for your convenience: standard (4:3 screen ratio) and widescreen (16:9).
The document ‘Mind Map Templates for PowerPoint’ features:
- 25 pre-designed unique, clean and professional slides
- Fully editable content (graphics and text) via PowerPoint – No Photoshop needed!
- Some templates are created with the SmartArt Graphic function
- Includes some editable icons taken from the Microsoft Office 365 icon library
- Aspect ratios: Standard (4:3), Widescreen (16:9)
- Format: PowerPoint (.PPTX) – created with PowerPoint 2016
Free font used:
- Calibri (System font)
Google Slides preview: